Monday, January 19, 2009

Moved in!!!







Good morning people,
I hope this day finds you all well. I did move into my studio on a make do base. The money tree in the backyard does not want to grow any of it right now. I am happy to be in there and it works just great for me right now. The finishing off can be done step by step, the bills come first...lol.
Ready for some pictures? Sorry not of the studio..yet...later promise!
Well ....what can I say, seen a lot about stick dolls lately. Made my own version with used paint stirring stick and old cd's.
Let me know what you guys think of them, really appreciate all the input.
The valentine one was the first, then I got into the flower girl and last was the autumn one with the leaves. After taking the pic, I see that the valentine needs some clean up on the glue, sorry.
The fritter(felt-critter) below was just a playing around thing. If anyone is interested, I can post or mail the scanned pattern.


Well for now friends keeping it short, but will be back with more tomorrow!
Take care everybody!
Go and create!
Andrea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are really cool! When that money tree blooms, let me know and I will come help with the harvest! Melinda