Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some more on fun technique...


Hello folks, here are some more ideas using stamps and tissue paper. I started this project last year and finished it yesterday. Actually finished two UFO's yesterday..lol.
The one with the tree, you have seen before. Only now its finished. I went and attacked the background with oil crayons and heat set them. Just felt that this way it would pull it more together.

Sorry about the blurry pic. The tree was needle felted (machine) and then stitched onto my hand dyed fabric. What do you think about the fringes?
Once I started with the one, it seemed not a bad idea with the other one.
Thanks for all you great comments, my friends, They are sooooooooo appreciated!!!
Well its time to go and do some more work. Do more UFO's...might post some tomorrow. ( aiming too) These you guys have not seen yet....
Take care , have a wonderful day and go and create!!!!
Andrea.

No comments: