Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good news!!

Two slippers have found a home!
Arabella's and Grafinni's slipper will be moving to the UK. There they will be cherished by their new owner Jasmoon Butterfly ( blog). She has agreed to adopt them for a trade. I am really thrilled about that, they will get such a wonderful home!
I am keeping what she is trading a surprise for now, but will post it when it arrives.
At the moment I am going thru another stash of these slippers and am trying to contact the owners. As soon as I have their permission, they will be posted. They will also be up for adoption in the form of a trade. Make me an offer and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Make sure you let me know whose slipper you prefer and what you offer for trade.
Have a wonderful great day people...and go and create!
Love you all!
Andrea.

No comments: