Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out of my comfort zone....

Hi there peeps, hope this post finds you all well. Want to thank everyone that commented on my last post. A warm welcome to the new followers, glad to have you aboard!
Today's first post( yes there is going to be a second later on today) is about going out of my comfort zone. Using colors i normally dont use on a canvas and not allowing myself to add anything but paint and pens and charcoal to a brackground that has a little paper on it from an old dictionary.


Oh and stamps, i used 2 foam stamps. It was fun actually, forcing myself not to just stare at the canvas but actually attack it without any plan of what i was going to make. Then see it develop into something that's actually recognizable lol.
Ok this is going to be a short post, i am off now to visit with you peeps posts and work on my second post for today. No i did not forget i would share the making of the little flowers in the previous post. So stay tuned i will be back later today.
Take care BIG HUG to all,
Andrea.

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful job! Sometimes, I forget how to be "free and loose" when creating.

Ann Christy said...

Great job. Can't wait to see what you do next.

My Creative House said...

Andrea you canvas is wonderful, love the colors, orange is my favorite color.
Anni